Friday, May 2, 2014

For Once

Ok, it's been a while since i wrote something on this very blog, i've been occupied with school and stuff. Anyway, today I want to repost old poem that I 'created' (as a reply for the song) for a certain someone a long time ago. Well, i almost deleted it, but i kinda love this poem. It's my comeback after two years of vacuum of writing (the days when i actually 'enjoyed' being in medical school). Well, just enjoy :)



For Once 

Once, I'd lived
Living, but alone
Did I regret it ?
Not once my dear, not once

But Alas, he came
Striving against the wind
Rising through the wave
Resurrecting to the surface

For once, I live again
Living, with sense
Have I entered new life
Different horrizon, different light

For he, the one who saved me
Detaching me from the old
Do I regret it?Not once my dear, not once 

And for that, I thank you
Shall we live for ages
Thousand years, thousand lives
Will my feeling never change



No comments:

Post a Comment